All configuration settings for VIPM are available under the options window. Clicking on Tools > Options in the menu of VIPM will display the options window as shown in the figure below.
Figure 91 - VIPM options dialog
As shown above, the options are divided in seven major categories:
1. General: General VIPM options that do not fall into other categories.
2. Network: Network connection, repository URL settings and Proxy management settings
3. LabVIEW: Options related to the management of your LabVIEW versions that VIPM controls.
6. VI Repository Manager: Options available related to the VI package repository management.
7. Advanced: Settings for managing OpenG SourceForge Package Mirrors
Pressing OK will save any modifications done close the options window. All of the above categories are explained in the following sections.
If you have any feedback or questions (including ideas for other topics you'd like to learn more about), please contact us using our support page. We're looking forward to your feedback.
All Contents, Copyright © 2006-2014, JKI. All Rights Reserved.